SUWANNEE MAY 3 COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
LIVE OAK CITY HALL
101 WHITE AVENUE SOUTHEAST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR MAY 3, 2022, 5:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
- The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
- Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s or designee’s signature on all associated documents.
- Individual speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
- Groups or factions representing a position on a proposition or issue are required to select a single representative or spokesperson. The designated representative will be allowed to speak for seven (7) minutes following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
- For general updates or questions regarding County business, contact the County Administrator during regular business hours (386) 364-3400.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
- April 19, 2022 – Regular Board Meeting
- Approval of payment of processed invoices.
- Acceptance of the E911 Rural County Grant in the amount of $58,790.00, including the Chairman’s signature, and consent to process invoices totaling the same, to AK Associates for the yearly maintenance of the E911 System.
- Approval of Amendment to 2021-2022 contract with Suwannee County Health Department.
- Approval of Amendment to Letter of Agreement with Trulieve and authorize Chairman to sign same.
- Approval of renovations to Meridian Behavioral Healthcare building located at 920 Nobles Ferry Road, Live Oak, Fl. Budget impact: Meridian will fund all facility improvements related to this project.
- Approval of Quiet Title Representation Agreement regarding surplus property.
- Authorization to advertise for bids for terminal renovations at Suwannee County Airport and authorize staff to execute all related documents. Budget impact: funded by FDOT.
- Award bid and authorize execution of contract with Security 101 for installation of cameras in Suwannee County Jail. (Bid No. 2022-15, opened April 18, 2022) Budgeted item.
- Award bid and authorize County Administrator to submit order with Ring Power for eight (8) motor graders for Public Works. (Bid No. 2022-19, opened April 12, 2022)
- Reappointment of Clifford Gwinn as At Large member on the Suwannee County Development Authority.
- At 5:05 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, hold a public hearing to consider the adoption of a Resolution approving Special Permit Request No. SP-22-04-01 by Ignite Wireless, authorized agent for property owners CSX Transportation Inc, to be granted a special permit under Section 14.11 of the Suwannee County Land Development Regulations for an essential service (266 feet self-support communications tower and associated equipment) (Ron Meeks, Planning & Zoning Director)
COUNTY ATTORNEY ITEMS:
- Consideration of exercise of option to purchase property along 169th Road.
- Discuss, with possible Board action, appointments to Affordable Housing Advisory Committee. (Chairman Franklin White)
- Discuss, with possible Board action, offers on surplus property located on 112th Street, Parcel ID No. 12-03S-13E-08610-000000. (Randy Harris, County Administrator)
- Discuss road projects. (Randy Harris, County Administrator)
- Additional Agenda Items. The Chairman calls for additional items.
- Public Concerns and Comments. (Filling out of Comment Card required, and forward to
Chairman or County Administrator. Individual speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes, and a single representative or spokesperson will be allowed seven (7) minutes to speak following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium – one (1) trip to the podium.)
- Administrator’s comments and information.
- Board Members Inquiries, Requests, and Comments.