SUWANNEE FEB. 16 MEETING AGENDA
The Suwannee County Board of County Commissioners will hold a meeting on Tuesday, February 16, 2021, at 6:00 P. M.
The meeting will be held at the Judicial Annex Building 218 Parshley Street Southwest, Live Oak, Florida. Attached please find a copy of the agenda.
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR FEBRUARY 16, 2021, 6:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
- The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
- Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s, or designee’s, signature on all associated documents.
- Individual speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
- Groups or factions representing a position on a proposition or issue are required to select a single representative or spokesperson. The designated representative will be allowed to speak for seven (7) minutes following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
- For general updates or questions regarding County business contact the County Administrator during regular business hours (386) 364-3400.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
- February 2, 2021 – Regular Board Meeting
February 9, 2021 – Special-Called Meeting
- Approval of payment of processed invoices.
- Approval of renewal of resolution declaring Local State of Emergency due to COVID-19, dated March 17, 2020.
- Acceptance of USAA’s proposed Pro-rata settlement in the amount of $171.14 for damages associated with County property.
- Approval of Site Improve software services agreement pending review by County Attorney and authorize County Administrator to execute said agreement.
- Approval of Subterranean Termite soil treatment with Live Oak Pest Control for Airport hangar – 13302 Voyles Street, Live Oak.
- Approval of Commercial Credit Group Inc. lease agreement for two (2) front load garbage trucks, RDK repurchase agreement at the end of lease term, enabling resolution, and authorization for County Administrator to execute associated documents (pending County Attorney review). Budget impact: funded from Solid Waste Collection budget.
- Approval of Public Transportation Grant Agreement # 43953 (PTGA) with Florida Department of Transportation in the amount of $300,000.00 for design and installation of new security camera system at Suwannee County Airport and adoption of enabling resolution.
- Approval of Rural Florida Site Preparedness Grant Agreement with Enterprise Florida and authorize staff to execute same.
- Approval of task order with North Florida Professional Services for inspection, cleaning, and DEP reports associated with the tanks at Catalyst Site Water Plant. Budget impact: to be funded from Catalyst Site Water Plant budget.
- Approval of Modification No. 4 to CDBG Economic Development Grant #17DB-OH-03-71-01-E06 (time extension).
- Approval of Monitoring Response Report for Suwannee County SHIP program.
- Approval of Engineering Agreement with North Florida Professional Services, Inc.
- Authorization to order six (6) replacement motor graders from Ring Power / Caterpillar utilizing 2021 Florida Sheriff’s Contract Bid No. FSA20-WQU18.0 for a total annual lease payment of $158,932.56 for Public Works,pending County Attorney review. Budgeted item.
COUNTY ATTORNEY ITEMS:
- Discuss, with possible Board action, award proposal for Splash Pad Pool Contractor to Oak Wells Aquatics for construction of Splash Pad; authorize staff to execute the contract (pending County Attorney approval), and authorize issuance of the Notice to Proceed, and sign all necessary documents for the project. (Greg Scott, Parks & Recreation Director)
- Discuss SCRAP / SCOP road selection. (Randy Harris, County Administrator)
- Any additional business the Board needs to consider regarding COVID-19.
- Additional Agenda Items. The Chairman calls for additional items.
- Public Concerns and Comments. (Filling out of Comment Card required, and forward to
Chairman or County Administrator. Individual speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes and a single representative or spokesperson will be allowed seven (7) minutes to speak following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium – one (1) trip to the podium.)
- Administrator’s comments and information.
- Board Members Inquiries, Requests, and Comments.