SUWANNEE JUNE 21 COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR JUNE 21, 2022, 5:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
• The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
• Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s or designee’s signature on all associated documents.
• Individual speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
• Groups or factions representing a position on a proposition or issue are required to select a single representative or spokesperson. The designated representative will be allowed to speak for seven (7) minutes following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
• For general updates or questions regarding County business, contact the County Administrator during regular business hours (386) 364-3400.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
1. June 7, 2022 – Regular Board Meeting
June 9, 2022 – Special-Called Meeting
2. Approval of payment of processed invoices.
3. Approval of security system upgrade with Security Safe Company in the amount of $10,311. Non-budgeted item.
4. Approval of amendment to the Traffic Signal Maintenance and Compensation Agreement with Florida Department of Transportation and adoption of enabling resolution.
5. Approval of lease agreement with Ring Investments, LLC for mower and tree trim tractors, pending County Attorney review.
6. Authorization to purchase Grasshopper Model 337 Zero turn mower from Fueled Outdoors, LLC utilizing Fl State Contract ID No. 25101900-21-STC in the amount of $13,190.10 for the Landfill. Budgeted item.
7. Authorization to advertise bids for timber harvesting and grubbing of west portion of Catalyst Site.
8. Authorization to allow City of Live Oak to relocate a drainage well into a portion of the County owned stormwater pond by Church and Suwannee Avenue.
9. Award RFQ and authorize Chairman to execute agreement with North Florida Professional Services, Inc. for design and permitting services associated with the widening and resurfacing of 76th Street, pending FDOT approval.
10. Reappointment of Robert Ford to serve another 4-year term on the Live Oak, Suwannee County Recreation Board.
COUNTY ATTORNEY ITEMS:
11. Discuss, with possible Board action, permitting Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Program within the limits of the County. (Frank Swain and County Attorney Jimmy Prevatt)
12. Discuss, with possible Board action, offers on surplus properties located on S.R. 51 Parcel ID Nos. 13-04S-11E-11983-011000 (15.94 acres) & 24-04S-11E-12030-009000 (6.3 acres). (Randy Harris, County Administrator)
13. Discuss, with possible Board action, determination of rates for Fire Protection and Solid Waste Assessment Programs for Fiscal Year 2022-2023. (Randy Harris, County Administrator)
14. Discuss the possibility of the City of Live Oak sharing the cost of an additional employee who will work on grants. (Randy Harris, County Administrator)
15. Discuss Capital Improvement Plan. (Randy Harris, County Administrator)
16. Additional Agenda Items. The Chairman calls for additional items.
17. Public Concerns and Comments. (Filling out of Comment Card required, and forward to Chairman or County Administrator. Individual speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes, and a single representative or spokesperson will be allowed seven (7) minutes to speak following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium – one (1) trip to the podium.)
18. Administrator’s comments and information.
19. Board Members Inquiries, Requests, and Comments.