SUWANNEE APRIL 6 MEETING AGENDA
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR APRIL 6, 2021, 6:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
- The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
- Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s, or designee’s, signature on all associated documents.
- Individual speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
- Groups or factions representing a position on a proposition or issue are required to select a single representative or spokesperson. The designated representative will be allowed to speak for seven (7) minutes following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
- For general updates or questions regarding County business contact the County Administrator during regular business hours (386) 364-3400. APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
- March 8, 2021 – CDBG Public Hearing
March 15, 2021 – Regular Board Meeting
March 23, 2021 – Special-Called Meeting
March 30, 2021 – Professional Engineering Services – CEI Tabulation Meeting
- Approval of payment of processed invoices.
- Approval of renewal of resolution declaring Local State of Emergency due to COVID-19, dated March 17, 2020.
- Approval of Public Transportation Grant Agreement #446146 (PTGA) with Florida Department of Transportation for design and rehabilitation of Taxiway A and connectors to the apron and runway and construct fillets to meet new geometry standards at Suwannee County Airport, adoption of enabling resolution, and authorize staff to execute all related documents.
- Approval of Memorandum of Agreement with the Florida Department of Corrections for Fire and EMS services.
- Approval of revised proposal for legal services for the revision and reimposition of the County’s Fire Protection and Solid Waste Assessment programs.
- Approval of Task Order with North Florida Professional Services, Inc. for engineering services associated with NW Wideman Street paving.
- Approval of Task Order with North Florida Professional Services, Inc. for engineering services associated with NW Carter Avenue paving.
- Approval of Suwannee County CDBG Housing Grant Change Order No. 3 for Minnie Jackson home rebuild agreement and authorize the County Administrator to execute.
- Approval to hold workshop on April 13, 2021, at 3:00 P.M. The workshop will be held at the Judicial Annex.
Adoption of Resolution proclaiming the month of April as Nation Healthcare Decisions Month.
- Adoption of Resolution proclaiming the month of April as Water Conservation Month.
- Authorization to enter into a General Agreement and Task Order with Dewberry Engineers, Inc. for Construction Engineering Inspection services. (RFQ 2021-09, opened March 29, 2021)
TIME SPECIFIC ITEMS:
- At 6:05 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, hold a public hearing to consider approval of budget amendments for fiscal year 2019-2020. (Keith Gentry, Finance Director)
- At 6:05 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, hold a public hearing to consider adoption of an ordinance amending Chapter 10, Amusements and Entertainments to add Article III, Internet Cafes. (County Attorney Jimmy Prevatt & County Administrator, Randy Harris)
PROCLAMATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- Presentation by Eddie Hand, Fire Chief.
COUNTY ATTORNEY ITEMS:
- Discuss, with possible Board action, roadside litter pickup bids. (Bid Solicitation No. 2021-06, opened March 9, 2021) (Randy Harris, County Administrator)
- Any additional business the Board needs to consider regarding COVID-19.
Additional Agenda Items. The Chairman calls for additional items.
Public Concerns and Comments. (Filling out of Comment Card required, and forward to
Chairman or County Administrator. Individual speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes and a single representative or spokesperson will be allowed seven (7) minutes to speak following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium – one (1) trip to the podium.)
- Administrator’s comments and information.
- Board Members Inquiries, Requests, and Comments.