SUWANNEE JAN 19 COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
LIVE OAK, FLA., - SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR JANUARY 19, 2021, 6:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
- The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
- Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s, or designee’s, signature on all associated documents.
- Individual speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
- Groups or factions representing a position on a proposition or issue are required to select a single representative or spokesperson. The designated representative will be allowed to speak for seven (7) minutes following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
- For general updates or questions regarding County business contact the County Administrator during regular business hours (386) 364-3400
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
- January 5, 2021 – Regular Board Meeting
January 12, 2021 – Special-Called Meeting
- Approval of payment of processed invoices.
- Approval of renewal of resolution declaring Local State of Emergency due to COVID-19, dated March 17, 2020.
- Authorization to negotiate with highest ranking engineering firm for general engineering services. (RFQ No. 2021-02, opened December 15, 2020).
- Approval of task order with North Florida Professional Services for performing services associated with the Davis-Bacon Act as required for the construction of the water utility at CR 136 / I-75. Budget impact: to be funded from SRF funds.
- Approval of Release of Lien for Timothy K. Sweet, State Housing Initiatives Partnership Program client.
- Approval of Local Agency Program Agreement with Florida Department of Transportation for construction and oversight of CEI project management for construction of sidewalks on SR20(US27), SR247, Craven St, Houston Ave in various locations and adoption of enabling resolution.
- Resolution authorizing signature of documents associated with lease-purchase of breathing apparatus.
- Return of Sheriff’s excess revenues from 2019-20 budget year.
- Adoption of resolution creating a yard waste and debris diversion program and plan for alternative use of yard waste and debris collected at countywide solid waste collection site.
CONSTITUTIONAL OFFICERS ITEMS:
- Property Appraiser, Ricky Gamble
COUNTY ATTORNEY ITEMS:
- Discuss, with possible Board action, purchase of radios for Sheriff’s Department. (Randy Harris, County Administrator)
- Discuss, with possible Board action, authorize County Administrator to apply for various grants. (Randy Harris, County Administrator)
- Any additional business the Board needs to consider regarding COVID-19.
- Additional Agenda Items. The Chairman calls for additional items.
- Public Concerns and Comments. (Filling out of Comment Card required, and forward to
Chairman or County Administrator. Individual speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes and a single representative or spokesperson will be allowed seven (7) minutes to speak following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium – one (1) trip to podium.)
- Administrator’s Comments & Information: Update on rail spur sinkhole repairs.
- Board Members Inquiries, Requests and Comments.
- Issues presented to the Legislative Delegation.