SUWANNEE COMMISSIONER MEETING DEC 15 AGENDA
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR DECEMBER 15, 2020, 6:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
- The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
- Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s, or designee’s, signature on all associated documents.
- Individual speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
- Groups or factions representing a position on a proposition or issue are required to select a single representative or spokesperson. The designated representative will be allowed to speak for seven (7) minutes following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
- For general updates or questions regarding County business contact the County Administrator during regular business hours (386) 364-3400.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
- November 24, 2020 – Special-Called Meeting
December 1, 2020 – Regular Board Meeting
December 8, 2020 – Special-Called Meeting
- Approval of payment of processed invoices.
- Approval of renewal of resolution declaring Local State of Emergency due to COVID-19, dated March 17, 2020.
- Authorize Economic Development and Tourist Development office to apply for grants as they become available.
- Approval of Subterranean Termite Control Contract & Limited Warranty with Live Oak Pest Control, Inc. for Suwannee County EMS Equipment Shed located at 11572 CR 252 West, McAlpin, FL.
- Approval of task order with North Florida Professional Services, Inc. (NFPS) for engineering services for the design & rehab of the existing GA Terminal (FDOT #433128) at Suwannee County Airport and authorize staff to execute all related documents.
- Renew agreement with Madden Media for marketing/advertising services for the Suwannee County Economic Development office. (budgeted item)
Authorize County Administrator to execute front load garbage truck rental agreement for the Solid Waste Department. (budgeted item)
- Authorize County Administrator to place an order and execute the associated lease for a John Deere 310SL Backhoe for Public Works Department. (budgeted item)
- Approval of laptop replacement purchases for Live Oak Police Department.
- Reappoint James Sutter and Greg Scott to serve another term on the Tourist Development Council.
TIME SPECIFIC ITEMS:
- At 6:05 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, hold a public hearing to consider adoption of an Ordinance pertaining to CPA 20-02, an application by Concept Development, INC and Concept Construction of North Florida INC, authorized agent for Hildreth Properties, LLC, to amend the Future Land Use Plan Map of the Comprehensive Plan by changing the land use classification from AGRICULTURE-1 (less than or equal to 1 dwelling unit per 5 acres) to RURAL ACTIVITY CENTER (Ron Meeks, Planning & Zoning Director)
- At 6:05 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, hold a public hearing to consider adoption of an Ordinance pertaining to LDR 20-02, an application by Concept Development, INC and Concept Construction of North Florida, INC authorized agent for Hildreth Properties LLC, to amend the Official Zoning Atlas of the Land Development Regulations by changing the zoning district from AGRICULTURE-1 (A-1) to RURAL ACTIVITY CENTER (RAC) (Ron Meeks, Planning & Zoning Director)
COUNTY ATTORNEY ITEMS:
- Discuss, with possible Board action, Sprint Reimbursement Agreement. (Randy Harris, County Administrator)
- 2021 Annual Committee Appointments. (Chairman Len Stapleton)
- Any additional business the Board needs to consider regarding COVID-19.
Additional Agenda Items. The Chairman calls for additional items.
- Public Concerns and Comments. (Filling out of Comment Card required, and forward to
Chairman or County Administrator. Individual speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes and a single representative or spokesperson will be allowed seven (7) minutes to speak following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium – one (1) trip to podium.)
- Administrator’s comments and information.
Board Members Inquiries, Requests and Comments.